Context: One of the main goals for a startup in its early development stage is to appropriately communicate product value and have a contact database of its target audience. For users to register, they need to understand the value of the product, its functionality, and see the design.
Product – a smart device for swimmers. This device acts as a personal trainer and helps swimmers to perform a chosen program optimally. The device measures heart rate, distance swam, grasp number and other parameters, important for the swimmers. Additionally, it collects the data and provides analysis as well as suggestions in a specially created app.
Objective: introduce the product created and collect e-mail addresses from the target audience.
- A website for the product created, showcasing its values, functionalities, training programs, reviews;
- Website adapted for all smart devices;
- 3D design of the product adapted and a video clip created;
- A possible design for a mobile app created;
- Facebook pixel, Google retargeting, Google AdWords and Google analytics codes installed via Google tags platform;
- Users that have shared their e-mail address receive an automated newsletter via Mailerlite system;
- Webpage shares on social media are encouraged;
- Advice for managing Facebook ad campaigns provided.